Along one wall in our dining room, we have all the dolls, play kitchen, play dishes, play food, and other "play house" toys, for the girls and our grandchildren to play with. For about the past two months, Kimi has mainly enjoyed undressing the dolls. When I have the time, I dress them again, just so she can enjoy undressing them. (I figure its good practice, and a developmental skill.) Well, this evening, she was playing in the dining room very quietly for about a half-hour. I went in to check on her and she had just finished DRESSING one of the dolls HERSELF! And this was not an easy outfit, either - it was a little sleeper with arms and legs, open down the back! She was SO proud of herself! So, I videotaped the moment and have attached it to the blog. She continues to amaze me!
Very cute! Looks like you have something of a perfectionist on your hands :-)
ReplyDeleteRuby
Yea for Kimi! That's a great achievement. I have a hard enough time dressing dolls :)
ReplyDelete