We are Mike and Kathy Perry. Now that Kimi has come home, we are the parents of FIVE children! We also have 20 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren. This blog was originally for our journey to bring Kimi home (see archives). Now, feel free to follow along as God's plans for Kimi begin to unfold before our eyes.
"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me." Matthew 18:5
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Eating solid foods....FINALLY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah Kathy!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! She is doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteGo Kimi...Go Kimi....Go Kimi (that's my Kimi cheer!!!)
ReplyDeleteGod is so so good! :-)
Ginger
Yes, He is!!!
DeleteBless you for your love and patience! Kimi is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteLoved watching the video!!! Praise God for this huge milestone :) We are rejoicing with you all! :) Hugs and love, Robin
ReplyDeleteOh Kathy! What a miracle she is! I think about her when we were in China, and she has come soooo far! Praise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteBridget
I wish we could all get together again. I would love for you all to see her now - and I would love to see all of your little ones as well!
DeleteThat is so amazing!! She is adorable!!
ReplyDelete