"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me." Matthew 18:5

Sunday, October 16, 2011

This picture says it all!



My life has been a little crazy since Mike came home from the hospital; but, thankfully, he is doing great! But with his being in the process of recovering from double knee replacement surgery a week and a half ago, and the fact that he is going to be laid up to some extent for awhile, taking care of the house, shopping, laundry, kids and Mike, falls totally on me, while I continue to work at my job 40 hours a week! I already appreciated all that Mike does; but suffice it to say: I'll sure be very glad once he has fully recovered! When he was hobbling around with his walker yesterday, I snapped this photo with Kimi...she actually likes HIS walker better than HERS.



No comments:

Post a Comment