Today, Andy was transferred from Riley Hospital for Children to Methodist Hospital Inpatient Pediatric Rehab! His bandages were removed today and the Riley Child Life folks at the hospital brought him an Indianapolis Colts ball cap to wear! He is all settled in, now. We don't know how long he will need to stay there; but the doctor said possibly up to 21 days. Not only will he have rehab therapy, he will also have a tutor there, so he will not get behind in school. Eddie plans to go back to work on Monday, spending evenings and weekends with Andy until he is
released to go home. Andy will be "stylin' " with his new shoes and Colts cap! Here is a photo of Andy's new shoes taken by Rachel. I will post a photo of Andy wearing them this weekend!
released to go home. Andy will be "stylin' " with his new shoes and Colts cap! Here is a photo of Andy's new shoes taken by Rachel. I will post a photo of Andy wearing them this weekend!
Those are really cool shoes! Now I see why they made him so happy. I'm thanking God for His healing for Andy!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the little fashion plate!
ReplyDeleteRuby