"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me." Matthew 18:5

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday update on Andy

Andy is doing better and better! He was very upset today when he learned he had missed his promised King's Island trip (for his birthday) due to the accident. So, with the doctor's permission, he was allowed to walk to and ride the People Mover. Eddie and the "sitter" went along - Andy wore his helmet, of course. He walked all the way there, descended some steps, and then walked back. He was ready for his hospital bed when he got back, according to Eddie. We are SO thankful! Less than a week ago, I didn't know if this would EVER happen! God is good!
Please continue to pray for little Megan, the little girl I mentioned in my previous post. She is VERY sick. Our three's class made her a Get Well card and we took it to her today.

1 comment:

  1. You continue to be blessed. Last week I asked my church to pray for Andy and this week I was able to ask for praises instead. It's pretty miraculous. Now we'll add Megan.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete