Well, this is the last post from China. We are packed and ready to go. We leave tomorrow morning and arrive home at 9:25 pm Saturday evening in Indianapolis. I am really looking forward to seeing our kids and getting Kimi home! I am ready for a regular routine, regular food, and our own bed. Looking back on this trip, I am so glad we were able to do so many things I had really wanted to do (for example, see the China countryside, visit Kimi's and Elizabeth's finding spots, visit some interesting places, make some wonderful new friends). I am even more glad (actually, beyond measure) that we were able to get a little girl in China out of a terrible situation and provide her with a loving family, a home and a future. I appreciate everyone's prayers and encouragement while we were here. I have attached a photo of Kimi, sleeping soundly and safely in her little crib in our hotel room. See you all soon!
Have a safe journey,
ReplyDeleteRuby
Safe trip home, lots of prayers for a safe and uneventful flight home, for rest when you get home and for a smooth adjustment when you land on American soil! Praying for you all
ReplyDeleteWelcome home Kathy!!! We are glad you have returned safe and sound!!
ReplyDelete